Hands-on Machine Learning
BeschrijvingOverviewThis On Demand course explores an extensive range of machine Learning techniques uncovering hidden tricks and tips for several types of data using practical and real-world examples. While machine Learning can be highly theoretical, this course offers a refreshing hands-on approach without losing sight of the underlying principles. Inside, a full exploration of the various algorithms gives you high-quality guidance so you can begin to see just how effective machine Learning is at tackling real-world data problems. You will also explore the cutting-edge advancements in machine Learning, with worked examples and guidance on identifying behavior patterns using machine Learning, deep Lear…
Upon completion of this event you will:
- Feature Normalization and Categorical Variables.
- Identifying Patterns using in time-series data using GMM.
- Explore explanation of Hidden Markov Model Explanation.
- Get acquainted with Deep Learning and find out how neural networks are being used at the cutting-edge of machine Learning
- Explore the future of machine Learning and dive deeper into polyglot persistence, semantic data, and more
Anomaly Detection with K-means Clustering
Finding Patterns in Time Series Data
Finding Anomalies in Data Using Graphs
Machine Learning tools, Libraries, and frameworks
Clustering based Learning
Modern data architectures for Machine LearningFurtherinfoThis course has been created for data scientists who want to see machine Learning in action and explore its real-world application. With guidance on everything from the fundamentals of machine Learning and predictive analytics to the latest innovations set to lead the big data revolution into the future, this is an unmissable resource for anyone dedicated to tackling current big data challenges. Knowledge of programming (Python and R) and mathematics is advisable if you want to get started immediately.